Chitika banner

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Stupid and/or annoying people

Ok, so I've already made up a list of people I can do without. This one here is something similar. It's a collection of people who are stupid or annoying. Not necessarily people the world should do away with, but still wastes of skin nonetheless.

First up on the chopping block are people who think the moon landing was faked. Why do they find it so hard to believe that we've been to the moon yet they don't think twice about using their GPS enabled phone to help them find the nearest gas station using handy satellite photos or watch a show beamed down to them from space? Is it because this shit took place in the 60s? I bet that's it. They think no one in the 60s could do anything but get stoned and sing about things that turn turn turn (that being everything, I guess). Well, if we've got the technology now why don't you think we've done it? Yeah, it's because we already did. Ohh and we're about to do it again in the next decade or so. Will they still argue when they're watching live feeds from the moon on the news? Then again something tells me these people won't be watching the news at all.

And I'd like to point out one of the most alarming and ironic facts about these people is that the majority of them seem to be Americans. We're the ones who actually did it and yet we're the last to believe it? Whatever.

Next up: people who think Mount Rushmore is a natural occurrence. Where do I even start with this one? First off there are actual documentaries about this shown regularly on TV. I've seen one on the History channel at least once or twice. I'll give them the benefit of the doubt though. Maybe they don't watch anything that could be remotely educational. Even if that's the case lets talk about statistics here. If by some miracle four faces of naturally sprout from a mountain what are the chances that all four of them be popular American presidents? Why the hell not slip in Millard Filmore Or James Buchanan? Or going outside of American politics why not slip in Hitler or a freakin' pope or two? How about just some ordinary guy like Jim in accounting?

And speaking of Jim in accounting, what a douchebag he is! Actually I don't even know anyone named Jim in accounting, but I think that tacking "in accounting" onto the end of anyone's name will make them a pain in the ass or at the very least less liked.

Lastly we have sports news casters and writers who suck Brett Favre's dick. You guys are idiots. There are literally hundreds of other players in the NFL, many of them much more deserving of your attention. Why do you insist on shoving Favre down our throats as far as you have his schlong shoved down yours? No one gives a fuck about his personal life (although I admit it's nice to see that Jets babe's titties in the news every now and then) and the only time we'll care about his streak is when it finally ends. Quit taking about him till he breaks several bones and we KNOW he won't start the next game. Hopefully that'll happen this weekend. Go Pats!

19 comments:

  1. LoL man, you're so cinic xD
    Nice reading, I liked the first one type.
    I dunno if was faked or it was reality, I wasn't born yet; but nice point of view.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah you can do without those people.
    People that think the moon landing was faked are just dumb.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you believe Mt Rushmore is natural then I have a nice plot of land on the moon for you.....fracking morons lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who the fuck would think Mt. Rushmore is natural........

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are there really people who think that Rushmore is a natural occurence? I don't want to believe it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had no idea there are people who thought Mount Rushmore was a natural occurrence. Although when I think about it it doesn't surprise me too much. But WOW. And I remember a teacher in high school that showed us a documentary about how the moon landing was fake. Everybody in the class was freaking out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is Awesome, happy Halloween btw !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, you had a teacher who showed a fake moon landing piece in class and he still had a job? Incredible.

    About the Rushmore people, I can't remember where I saw it, but I read something about people who thought it was a natural occurrence. Doing a quick googling I do see a few people who think that.

    Ohh and Monster, I am chill. This is all for the funny.

    ReplyDelete
  9. lol. do people really think that rushmore was natural? lolololol

    ReplyDelete
  10. I had no idea people thought Rushmore was natural. lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. Man, you must have been angry when you wrote that.

    ReplyDelete
  12. >People think Mount Rushmore is natural.

    Do... do they know it has faces on it? Maybe they just think it's some mountain? I mean...

    Right?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stupid and annoying people can become wonderful if you qualify them enough

    ReplyDelete