Chitika banner

Monday, October 18, 2010

Did it

So I managed to kill all the Zerg I could find on that level. It took me either three or four tries depending on how you want to look at it. My first try I attempted a vulture rush and failed miserably. Sunken colonies rape the shit out of vultures. I wasted so much time working on killing the Zerg with vultures that I couldn't even hold off their last attack and would have lost the mission. I just hit quit instead though.

The second time I tried I managed to kill about 85% of them before running out of time. This time they had so few Zerg to rush at the end that killing them was no problem. I tried a third time and I was completely raping them because this time I decided to go ahead and build that second barracks to crank out marines and the occasional firebutt. Then I managed to hit some combination of keystrokes that quit me to menu without even realizing it. I don't even know what I hit. Pisser. Luckily I had saved only a few minutes before I did that so I reloaded it and raped them all the way to death. I was pissed off though because after killing them the screen at the end said I killed 172 Zerg, but they produced 174. I never saw the other two or I'd have killed them. I reloaded the previous spot again and after killing all the enemies I could find I saved it and used my four scanner charges to try to find burrowed enemies. I reloaded like eight times and never found any enemies so I just said fuck it and finished off the map again. That time it said I killed 176 and they produced 178. FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!

Oh well, Starcraft is still fun.

There's something bugging me though. While I was watching the game tonight I had a really good idea for a blog post, but then I forgot what the hell it was. I have no clue what the hell it was about, but at the time it seemed like the perfect plan. I hope the damned idea comes to me, but I have no clue if it will or not.

21 comments:

  1. Love me some starcraft. I hate zerg.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i fuckin love zerg and hate terran

    ReplyDelete
  3. damn fool you git madskills for killing all that

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually had about 5 minutes left before the dropships arrived when I killed the last Zerg. Shit was rather cash.

    Also, I like Zerg. They're fun to play. I remember playing a multiplayer game against my nephews Every few minutes I'd send a 12 or 24 zergling rush on the nephew who was better at the game just to keep his numbers down and keep him from attacking me so he didn't figure out what my plan was. After the 5th or so zergling rush I immediately sent in a wave of 12 ultralisks. I laughed my ass off as they finished him off.

    He's much better at Starcraft than I am now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. With zerg, it's either a zergling rush or hordes of mutas. They are fun to play though, at least in SC1

    ReplyDelete
  6. That "good idea for a post" think happens to me a lot- more so with drawings. I'll think of something really sweet just as I'm going to bed, and be like "this is so sweet I won't forget, I'll just write it down in the morning!"

    You can guess what happens next =P

    ReplyDelete
  7. i still got to get myself starcraft 2, you have my support just keep those posts coming!

    ReplyDelete
  8. thought about getting this but im waiting for diablo 3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sometimes it's the only way to win lol.

    ReplyDelete