Chitika banner

Friday, October 1, 2010

Poker

So, I'm off to play some poker tonight. Texas hold 'em style. This will be the last time I'll get to play for a while (stupid job schedule) so I hope I do well. The last time I played I sucked hardcore and lost $20 in no time flat. I did pretty well the time before that though, missing the money by one spot, but only buying in once for $5. That's not bad at all for a night of entertainment.

I'd like to draw at least one kickass hand though. Even if I don't get paid off too well by it I'd just like to see a full house, quads or a straight flush. A few years ago when I played with this group I hit a straight flush on the flop. That was pretty freakin boss.

25 comments:

  1. good luck! supporting :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I appreciate you visiting my blog and providing input on my most recent post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i just started playing poker, i´m so glad that i began, it´s so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poker...Something I've never really understood the appeal of. Hope you do good though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. poker is really risky. i nevr saw the appeal to it either, i can understand for fun but not really betting.

    add me back

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gotta be patient. Play your good hands, fold when you know you're beat. Sounds simple? Most people don't do this because they let their emotions get in the way! GL at the tables.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Poker sucks when theres no muffin to be bluffin with :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. it all depends on where you poker, and derp

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good luck my friend.
    Used to play online.
    IRL is quite different.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Poker, great game of luck and skill. Have fun and good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  11. just be patient and dont try to gamble xD

    ReplyDelete
  12. at least irl you can cheat a bit :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gambling is the best addiction. Next to sex and drugs of course.

    ReplyDelete
  14. It's all luck on the hand you are delt. Only play with the good ones unless you are a master bluffer.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am always losing lots of money during poker games. Poker made my free periods always kinda expensive xD

    ReplyDelete
  16. I mainly lose my money whenever I play poker, but it's still fun time spent. I might as well have spent that money on a movie, so it adds up

    ReplyDelete