Chitika banner

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Jesus fucking christ I hate Peggy Hill

Like the subject line says, I can't fucking stand Peggy Hill. everything about her pisses me off so damned much. As far as I'm concerned she's the most annoying cartoon character I can think of. Yes, even more annoying than Master Shake, Herbert that pedophile who wants Chris Griffin's ass and every single one of the characters from Squidbillies (except for Dan Halen, he's kinda cool).

Like I said I hate everything about her, but the thing I hate the most is her own sense of self worth. She's the sort of person who actually believes her shit doesn't stink. So you're ok at playing boggle, WTF does that even matter for? And if you only knew how horrible you were at speaking Spanish you'd kill yourself, so I really hope you find out how bad you are at speaking Spanish.

I'd say I wish she'd jump out of an airplane without a parachute, but she already did effectively the same thing and fucking lived. Bitch need to get blown the fuck up, that's for damn sure. Maybe someone could bludgeon her to death with one of her substitute teacher of the year awards.

15 comments:

  1. peggy hill has chocolate box hair

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol Little harsh for Peggy...but yea, she's so gullible and thinks she's a smart one....damnit now I hate her now...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never been a fan of Peggy, either.

    But I do love that old pedo from Family Guy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked what you said on my blog earlier today... GTL and blogging FTW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is some great stuff, keep it up !

    ReplyDelete
  6. The only good Peg is Peg Bundy ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for commenting on my last post! Your input will help me with my next one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hate that entire show, but for some reason I watch it anyway, it is a disease. The redneck cancer of television!

    ReplyDelete
  9. relax and inhale some propane and propane accessories

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haha, im still gonna have to say the pedo in family guy is the worst :p

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hate that whole show to be honest, but I do like your blog, so im supporting and following

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hate her too, but it'd be weird if we killed her off the show.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've never been a huge fan of the show, but Peggy irks me most of all as well.

    ReplyDelete