Chitika banner

Monday, October 4, 2010

Well that was weird

My AdSense money for yesterday was $0.00 even though I had clicks and views. I wonder what the heck happened. I'm at a whopping seven cents today. I don't get it. I mean sure my numbers aren't great, but they're pretty similar to other day's numbers and ctr rates. Eh, whatever, I didn't expect to get rich through blogging or anything, but seven cents a day is kinda crappy.

Anyhow, I guess I'll actually say something instead of bitching. I've got the Patriots/Phins pregame show going on in the background. It'll be nice to see Tommy boy and his troops Wes, Randy and Aaron whup up on some lolphins. My brother doesn't think they'll win, but I'm sure that as long as they show up for three or more quarters of play that they'll have it.

Ohh and even if they don't win the game I'll have a good time because I've got some motherfuckin' salsa. Shit yeah buddy. I love me some salsa and nachos.

And now that direct TV ad is on. That one with the Russian dude who loves himself some opulence. That dude's a fucking bro and I just love his pygmy giraffe. Speaking of ads. I wonder how many times bags will fly free tonight. I'm just glad they got rid of saved by zero. That ad pissed me right the fuck off.

Ok, that's enough yammering. Catch you guys later.

18 comments:

  1. I've heard they have some issues on the first of the month. If you go into their help forums, there are tons of complaints about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good to see that you're beating inertia today :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry but I just wanted to let you know that I laughed pretty hard at your blog title :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adsense does seem to glitch every once in a while. Sometimes it won't even let me see what i have made.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, it was meant to sound like really horrible engrish.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't worry about it, if it glitches it will fix itself usually.

    Yay for the Engrish title!

    ReplyDelete
  7. its okay..you'll get MOREEE than that eventually

    ReplyDelete
  8. adsense can be a harsh mistress...

    ReplyDelete
  9. The reality is far from the told. I've seen pictures of "I made this today and i'm kinda lazy" and you see 300 bucks chi-ching.
    It takes alot of time, but you wont be able to live with this money. Maybe if you got 50 000 people stalking your blog like it would be an imageboard of somesort :)
    Nice blog<3 I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. well shit happens, but sad to hear that nonetheless

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have that problem too some times. I usually just log out then back in and it's all fixed. Other times I just forget about it completely.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I enjoyed your point of view in this post

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sometimes my numbers don't line up that well either, but on a side note, can I have a larger version of that platypus image seen top right? I think it's pretty spectacular.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sure thing.

    http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e89/bunnysmg/1284049938165.jpg?t=1286347019

    ReplyDelete