Chitika banner

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Well, it happened again

And this time it's all my fault. I had a wonderful idea for a blog post and I was even here sitting at my PC at the time and I said to myself "Yes, I will blog about that later. And surely I won't forget what it is I was going to blog about." But then I did just that. All I had to do was click that little button down there to show the desktop, open up my little .txt that sits on my desktop that I try to keep blog ideas in and type out a sentence and I'd have it.

I didn't do that though, so instead you're getting what amounts to a rerun. It's that I had something to post about and I didn't episode all over again. Feel free to switch channels. I probably would if I were you.

Wait, what, you're still here? Well, ok then. Umm, so I want to kill my DVR. It's got this funny habit of switching off for no reason and because of that it only recorded 18 minutes of that new show American Restoration which I was looking forward to watching. No big deal, it's the history channel. It'll be on again soon. Unfortunately the earliest I've managed to find it is Saturday, so unless it pops up in on demand that's when I'll be watching it.

Ok, people, nothing to see here. I'll be back again tomorrow and hopefully by then I will have remembered what I was going to post about this time but forgot. I have a feeling it was either about gaming or music. Probably gaming.

14 comments:

  1. post about music :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you love it when your train of thought derails?

    Screw DVR's thats what torrents are for.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that sucks... that's why I just hit ctrl+s every few mins or so to save

    ReplyDelete
  4. It always sucks to forget great ideas

    ReplyDelete
  5. good update.. i will check back tomaro!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha, that sucks. I laugh not at you, but because I do the same thing ALL the time. I always have great ideas for all sorts of things but they're pointless because I ALWAYS forget them. And I completely forgot that show was starting up. I'll check it out Saturday. It'll give me something to look forward to.

    ReplyDelete
  7. instead of keeping a txt file i write half a post and save it for reediting later...then i hit publish

    ReplyDelete
  8. lol hopefully you can remember next time. Good luck watching your show though.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have this happen all the time, you just have to push yourself into going that little extra to make sure you keep the idea in your head.

    ReplyDelete
  10. why don't you write your post in the Dashboard so that it's automatically saved?

    ReplyDelete