Chitika banner

Friday, May 4, 2012

Keeping it going

I took another ride today. It was actually the same ride as yesterday, but in reverse. I think the route is better this way. Yesterday I only rode the flats for a little bit before it started going all up and down. Today the first half of the ride was by and large very flat and the ups and downs got thrown in towards the end when I was already warmed up with the final mile and a half being nice and flat for a good cool down. I actually ended up going about half a mile farther today because there was traffic in the way making me miss my road. I just hooked the next left and went around the block and home.

In a little bit I'm going to be taking off, in the car this time, to steal my nephew's bike. Then I'll be taking his and mine to the bike shop to get them tuned up. He won't be using his for a bit due to his broken collar bone, so it's really the best time to do it.

Well, time to bolt once again. The shower awaits.

No comments:

Post a Comment