Chitika banner

Saturday, May 12, 2012

The bikes have returned

Hooray the bikes are done. I picked them up from Joe's Garage yesterday morning and gave my nephew's bike back to him. He can't ride it yet because of his broken collar bone, but he'll be on it soon I'm sure. Mine is sitting downstairs and that's alright with me. I'll be taking it out in just a moment. I was quite happy with the prices of the tune ups considering all they did to them. Both bikes got all new cabling for brakes and shifters, his bike got new tires front and back and mine got new brakes for the back. I could swear mine got something else too, but I can't remember what. All that went along with the usual stuff like adjusting the shifting, lubing stuff, truing the wheels and all around making the bike good for the coming season. I think I'll be going back there, but of course I'm going to test ride the bike first and find out just how good a job they did.

And with that, I'm off like a prom dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment