Chitika banner

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Foot problems suck

Over the last couple of days of biking nearly non stop while trying to get keys made not to mention working and cliff umping really did a number on my feet. Last night I could barely walk right at work because of it. So I spent some time, I guess you'd call it exfoliating. but I'd just call it wet sanding my feet. I spent a good portion of the time and two tubs full mostly just rubbing at my calloused feet with sandpaper. I really wish I had purchased 200 grit or better wet sanding paper or emery cloth. That would have made an easier so full at ab  time of things for me. The important thing to remember here is that my feet are no longer (quite) so covered in painful dead skin leavings.

Well, time to take off now, see you later, blagoverse.

No comments:

Post a Comment