Chitika banner

Friday, June 22, 2012

It lives!

I just got back from the shop where my race car has been sitting since last September. and I have some fucking awesome news. IT LIVES! It's running and still has to be fine tuned so I can't take it back just yet, but soon I'll be able to. It should be done the week of July 4th. And on top of that it should cost less than $500, which is probably less than simply storing it somewhere that charges for it would have cost me. No complaints here, that's for sure. Some pics to follow just for the fuck of it.


Here's the dash and all of its useful gauges. I sure wish I had a temp gauge.


Apexi Super airflow converter, AKA that thing I fiddle with when it doesn't run right.


Profile shot of the ugly beast


And the dash.164K+ HARD miles.

I can't wait for the 4th.

No comments:

Post a Comment